Learning how to treat head lice with coconut oil naturally is a must. Getting lice in the family is truly horrifying, so they get into everything and literally take over. The essential thing is to find essential treatment and reach out of harsh chemicals into the head. In this piece of the article a clear discussion about how to treat head lice with coconut oil naturally.
Head lice infest the scalp and hair; lice are tiny parasites that live on the scalp and hair shafts, where they feed on blood. It’s a quite common problem among children; just avoid lice affected people as much as possible, as lice easily transferred.
“Lice are not gross. They are simply a resilient, highly adaptable species with a particular fondness for a human. Their purpose on the planet? To keep us humble, of course, and to remains us to slow down and take a good look at your kids”
Naturally Treating Head Lice with Coconut Oil:
“When applied topically, coconut oil has been shown to have antibacterial and antiviral properties”
A coconut is a fatty oil or known semi-solid fat finely extracted from fresh coconut. Coconut oil is one of the most costs natural and immersed with an effective approach to treating head lice. Everyone knows coconut oil is good for you, you know you can use it to treat head lice. Getting away from lice is applicable by using coconut oil, bit more involved than prevention? Coconut oil is far safer process than using toxic over the counter treatments on your scalp.
Benefits of coconut oil:
Coconut oil is preferential in any of natural health and beauty regimen. The coconut oil has a long list of application ranging from facial moisturizer to treating lice. That quite incredible coconut oil can be used in the treatment of head lice.
How exactly coconut oil treat the lice?
A good fat filled in coconut oil, which kills bacteria. What act effectively against lice at 100%, without using any lice shampoos or any other harsh synthetic chemicals? Literally coconut oil suffocates the lice on the scalp.
- Fatty content does not allow the lice to grasp the hair
- Coconut oil persists on the hair shaft, acts as the perfect continuous treatment in getting rid of head lice.
- Using coconut oil reveals soft, manageable hair that feels better than before.
Do follow this guide in treating lice with coconut oil:
- Boil coconut oil to the comfortable skin temperature
- Apply the scalp with coconut oil using comb
- Had some louse detection comb, eliminate any nits in the hair shaft
- Shampoo the hair with organic and toxic free shampoo bar
- Dry hair with using clean towel
- Apply the boiled coconut oil to the scalp generously
- Left it for at least 12 hours
- Louse detection comb to remove dead lice
- Maximum up to 2 repetitions
- Regularly observe for lice in all members.
From above appended guides, you may able to get rid of head lice treat effective home remedy using coconut oil.